Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daily December ~ Days 13, 14, 15, and 16

Playing a little catch up here.  I'm not sure what my malfunction is, but just tired and not wanting to accomplish anything.  It didn't help having such a crazy weekend, then hubby started a new job that takes him away during the week.  I think once the craziness from Christmas is over it should get better.  At least I hope so.  Without any further adieu, here are the photos taken from the past few days:

Day Thirteen ~


Day Fourteen ~

Took this family picture at the Henderson Winterfest.  This is one of the best Old Fashioned Santas ever!!  I look forward to seeing him every year.

Day Fifteen ~

I was way super impressed with how these people did their houses with the candy "windows".  They did a fantastic job.

Day Sixteen ~

The kids had their piano recital and this is the group of kids who performed as well.  Jordan played 'Up On the Housetop' and 'Jolly Old St. Nicholas'.  Melody played 'Jingle Bells'.  I'm amazed at how quickly they are learning piano.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...